FLV Player – Flash Video Component – Now Available at FLVplayer.com
After a recent partnership with FLVplayer.com, and a lot of work developing and tweaking our latest product, we’ve officially released our highly customizable FLV Player Flash Video Component. Have a look at flvplayer.com
FLVplayer supports all of the video formats available through the Adobe Flash platform including, but not limited to, MOV, MP4, F4V, and of course FLV.
Customize FLVplayer to match the look and feel of your current website or project. Modify the component to give it your own custom interface.
Our FLVplayer is loaded with features. If you’re a seasoned programmer, use our API to extend the options, and create engaging multimedia video.
Some of the features include:
- Progressive or instant RTMP streaming using a Flash Media Server
- Customizable XML menu system to load multiple video files, thumbnails, video titles and descriptions
- Dynamic Interface Options allow for turning interface elements on or off
- Live preview of component features within the Flash interface
- Custom color options for all aspects of the FlvPlayer interface including background colors, font colors, rollover colors, and controls for transparencies
- Fullscreen toggle
- Closed captions
- Advanced video display controls including Fit To Player, Original Size, Fit to Width, and Fit to Height
- Dynamic Buffering
- Interface Display options that include Overlay or Outside, and Autohide
- Dynamically rounded corners settings
- Full API supporting all major functions as public methods